I have been “tagged”. This is a first for me. I feel honored and thank you to Bill also known as OregonArtGuy at http://oregonfineartgallery.blogspot.com/
Here are the Rules of this game:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 (or more) random things about yourself.
4. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
But in between you also have to write something about yourself, something most people think they don’t know about you. If you don’t want to expose your darkest sides – show only the sunny side of yourself, maybe they’ll never find out the other stuff.
Six random things about me:
1. I grew up in Hopkins, Minnesota with two brothers and two sisters. I have lived in Washington State for almost 20 years.
2. I enjoy working on the computer and looking at other blogs, especially art ones.
3. I have two kitties that were born in my yard by a Mama stray, Midnight and Tigra Maya.
4. Over the past two years I have spent a lot of time at home recovering from three surgeries.
5. I am really looking forward to getting back into my art after a dormant period.
6. I am working toward spontaneity in my art.
Here are the people and blogs I am tagging:
Trine Stasica http://manicattackart.blogspot.com/
Angela Rockett http://www.ryhopewood.blogspot.com/
Bridget Guerzon Mills http://bgmartjournal.blogspot.com/
Iona Drozda http://merci33.blogspot.com/
Karin Bartimole http://aviewbeyondwords.blogspot.com/
Corinna S. Alvarezdelugo http://corinadotdash.blogspot.com/